Home   |   E-mail us
Offices in:
Lexington, Kentucky
Louisville, Kentucky
Madisonville, Kentucky
Monticello, Kentucky
Requirements are the same for all modes of travel by land (bus, train, car or foot): Beginning January 31, 2008 U.S. and Canadian citizens 19 years and older who enter the U.S. at land and sea ports of entry from within the Western Hemisphere will need to present government-issued photo ID, such as driver’s license as proof of identity, along with proof of citizenship, such as a birth certificate or naturalization certificate, or a passport. Children age 18 and under will be able to enter with proof of citizenship. Verbal claims of citizenship and identity alone will not be sufficient to establish identity and citizenship for entry into the United States.
If you are traveling by plane all travelers are required to have a passport or other accepted form of documentation to enter or depart the United States. Children will be required to present their own passport. The Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative will not affect travel between the United States and its territories such as Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, America Samoa, Swains Island, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.
For up to date information click here to be re-directed to www.cbp.gov. – Department of Homeland Security.
Copyright © 2007 - 2021. JFF Tours. All rights reserved.

Terms of Use/Disclaimer